QUALIFICATIONS: The successful Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
· Master’s degree from an accredited institution and a valid New Mexico administrative license or eligibility for a New Mexico administrative license.
· Demonstrated experience in border communities, rural and low-income New Mexico communities strongly preferred.
· High visibility community involvement strongly preferred.
· Proven ability to build and maintain a safe school environment for all stakeholders strongly preferred.
· Experience as a school leader highly preferred.
· 3+ years of teaching experience highly preferred.
· Proven ability to work with and lead others through collaborative leadership, example and trust.
· Experience with and knowledge of the NM Public Education Department.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; bilingual preferred.
· Strong fiscal management and budgeting skills, including Mil Levies and Bond Elections.
· Experience and knowledge of NM school funding, special education, federal programs, technology, transportation, maintenance and the legal aspects of education in New Mexico.
CONTRACT: Negotiable. Beginning June 1, 2021.
DEADLINE: In order to be considered for this position, all application materials must be received by 5:00 pm, April 9, 2021.
APPLICATIONS: Interested and qualified persons must submit a completed application packet to Dr. Linda M. Paul, Search Consultant. Applications may be requested by e-mailing Dr. Paul at email@example.com or by text at (505) 330-4910.
Deming Public Schools does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.