ESSENTIAL FUNCTION: To provide instructional leadership and operational management at the school sites, develop, maintain the District’s local, state, and federally funded programs.
· Master’s Degree or above in Education
· New Mexico Public Education Administrator’s License
· Elementary/Secondary Teaching License
· Demonstrated school leadership experience/staff supervision
· Demonstrated experience in the management of instructional programs
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the management of state/federal funded programs