Belen Consolidated Schools: A great place to work, big city access with small town community living!
NOTICE OF VACANCY
All qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following position:
District Security Foreman
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Ability to supervise, organize and lead district campus security staff.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, specifically ability to communicate with local and state law enforcement agencies.
- Knowledge of current security practices, applicable laws and regulations, and board policies.
- Demonstrates ability to supervise campus security personnel assigned to district/school site.
- Ability to investigate employee/student issues, direct staff in safety matters, assume command of security personnel and others during routine and emergency situations.
- Experience in supervising employees preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment physical examination, drug screening and psychological examination.
For complete description and qualifications please visit www.beleneagles.org (Employment Opportunities Tab) or call 505-966-1030 for a copy of job description
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: UNTIL FILLED
The Belen Consolidated School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, marital status, disability, or veteran status in employment or the provisions of services in compliance with State and Federal Law.