The successful candidate will have an MA in Education or Administration, hold or be eligible for a NM Admin license, and have at least five years of school administration. Central Office experience is preferred.
· Recruitment, selection, and assignment of the most qualified staff and teachers;
· Oversight of the interview process;
· Oversight of the MESD evaluation process;
· Assistance with difficult or sensitive personnel matters;
· Ensures adherence to all background check requirements;
· Oversees all licensure requirements;
· Conducts/oversees investigations;
· Provides oversight to MESD Transportation Department.
Open until filled; however, for best consideration, please send a letter of interest, comprehensive resume (including references) and district certified application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 15th.